Karine Jean-Pierre Claims Not One Person in the White House Was Briefed on the FBI’s Raid of Mar-a-Lago (VIDEO)
White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Monday claimed not one person in the White House was briefed on the FBI’s raid on Mar-a-Lago.
No serious person believes this.
“None of us have been briefed … We are just going to leave it to the Department of Justice and to ODNI,” Karine Jean-Pierre said.
“Look, this is all part of an investigation, the president hasn’t been briefed on any of this. None of us have been briefed. The White House has not been briefed on any of this…” KJP said.
Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre says no one at the White House, including President Biden, has been briefed on anything related to the Mar-a-Lago search:
“None of us have been briefed … We are just going to leave it to the Department of Justice and to ODNI.” pic.twitter.com/5Y5NvDbBjZ
— The Recount (@therecount) August 29, 2022
The Biden White House worked directly with the Justice Department and National Archives to facilitate the investigation into Trump’s handling of documents, according to memos reviewed by investigative reporter John Solomon.
Joe Biden’s spokeswoman has repeatedly claimed Joe Biden had no knowledge of the raid and that he found out about it in the media.
According to the memos, the Biden White House instigated the criminal investigation by eliminating Trump’s claims to executive privilege.
The decision to waive Trump’s executive privilege opened the door for the DOJ to issue Trump a subpoena to turn over documents stored at Mar-a-Lago.
The subpoena ultimately led to the raid on Trump’s Florida residence in which the FBI retrieved 15 boxes of records.
On May 10, Acting National Archivist Debra Steidel Wall sent Trump’s lawyers a letter revealing the Biden White House’s involvement.
According to John Solomon, within two weeks of Debra Steidel Wall’s letter to Trump’s lawyers, the DOJ sent a grand jury subpoena to Trump’s counsel demanding he return documents stored at Mar-a-Lago.
Shortly after Trump was subpoenaed, the feds showed up to Mar-a-Lago and retrieved some documents and told the former president to put an extra lock on the storage locker.
Two months later the FBI descended on Mar-a-Lago and rummaged through Trump’s belongings without allowing any of his lawyers in the area.
Last week Biden
“How much advance notice did you have of the FBI’s plan to raid Mar-a-Lago?” Fox News reporter Peter Doocy asked Biden.
“I didn’t have any advance notice. None. Zero. Not one single bit,” Biden said before turning around and walking away.